LATEST IEC UPDATES
Apprenticeship Classes will continue online through May 1st,
IEC staff is still here to serve you 8:00am – 6:00pm, Monday – Friday. Please call 614-473-1050.
Gov. Mike DeWine has signed an executive order extending the statewide shelter-in-place order in Ohio until May 1.
April 7th- CARES Act | Unemployment Guidance Issued by DOL
- How to Avoid Getting Flagged for Fraud When Applying for PPP Loan
- How to Access the Fed’s New Main Street Lending Program
- Top 3 Mistakes People Make When Filing for PPP Loans
- 2 Tests for Getting Your PPP Loan Forgiven
- Here’s Who to Contact Before Applying for a PPP Loan
- Paycheck Protection Program
- SBA COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- New $600 Billion Main Street Lending Program